Wednesday, September 17, 2008

152 Words...

Although I feel that I am a horrible drawer/artist, I have a wild imagination. At first I was greatly embarrassed by what I had drawn and yet I felt that I had accomplished what I wanted. The main topics (hallucination, dream, etc.) can actually be thought of in some ways as one in the same. I typically do not like group work at all. I like to do things at my own pace and I find it difficult to work in a team because you must rely on others and they must rely on you. This time, though, was not that bad at all. In our group it was sort of like a single person project anyway. Each one of us got a piece of paper and designed what we though the topic was about. I liked that we all kind of decided on that and it worked out well for everyone.

-Sam-

No comments: